The report presents complete overview of the Medical Device Outsourcing market, starting from basic it goes into each and every detail.
The global medical device outsourcing market generated $44,326 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $83,952 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 9.5% during the study period. The increase in prices of medical devices, growth in geriatric population, and rise in demand for efficient disease screening and detection techniques, are the major factors that drive the growth of the medical devices outsourcing market.
However, threat of loss of confidential information restraints the market growth
Report at: bit.ly/2WLEDod
The major companies profiled in the report include Celestica, Inc., Creganna,, Flextronics International Ltd., Heraeus Holding, Integer Holdings Corporation, Nortech Systems, Inc., Plexus Corp., Sanmina Corporation, Tecomet, Inc., and West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
The global medical device outsourcing market is segmented based on product, device regulation type, application, service, and region.
Based on product, it is classified into raw materials, electronics, and finished goods. Based on device type, it is divided into class I, II, and III devices.
Based on application, it is categorized into orthopedic & spine, cardiovascular, radiology, general medical devices, and others. Based on service provided, it is classified into prototype development, finished device manufacturing, assembly & packaging, and testing & regulatory support services.
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key Findings of the Medical Device Outsourcing Market:
- Finished goods segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period.
- Class II devices accounted for more than half of the share of the global medical device outsourcing market, in 2016.
- In terms of application, cardiovascular segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 9.9% during the analysis period.
- Prototype & development is expected to grow at the CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period.
- France and Germany collectively contributed for more than two-fifth share of the European medical device outsourcing market in 2016.
- Japan is the major shareholder, accounting for more than one-third share of the Asia-Pacific medical device outsourcing market in 2016.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
Chapter 4: Medical Device Outsourcing Market, By Product
Chapter 5: Medical Device Outsourcing Market, By Services
Chapter 6: Medical Device Outsourcing Market, By Application
Chapter 7: Medical Device Outsourcing Market, By Device Type
Chapter 8: Medical Device Outsourcing Market, By Region
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Premium Market Insights is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.