The Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market was estimated to be valued at USD XX million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD XX million by 2026, at a CAGR of XX% during 2019 to 2026. Increased in adoption of NGS among research laboratories and academic institutes are the major factors driving the growth of the market. However, lack of skilled technicians yet remains one of the major restraints to the market.
Some of the key players operating in this market Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Pacific Biosciences of California, QIAGEN, Oxford Nanopore Technologies, PerkinElmer, GATC Biotech AG, Agilent Technologies, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Macrogen, Eurofins Scientific.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- Global, regional, country, product, application, technology, end user and market size and their forecast from 2015-2026
- Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing growth of the market
- Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific PESTLE, and supply chain to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
- Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
- Analysis on key players’ strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, and new product launches in the market
- Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term and long term strategies
- Detailed insights on emerging regions, product, application, technology, end user with qualitative and quantitative information and facts.
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Providers
- Traders, Importers, and Exporters
- Suppliers and Distributors
- Research and Consulting Firms
- Government and Research Organizations
- Associations and Industry Bodies.
Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Industry 2019 Market Research Report is spread across 121 pages and provides exclusive vital statistics, data, information, trends and competitive landscape details in this niche sector.
The global next generation sequencing (NGS) market is primarily segmented based on different product, application, technology, end user and regions.
On the basis of Product, the market is split into:
- Consumables (Sample Preparation Consumables)
- Platforms (HiSeq, Ion Torrent)
- Services (Sequencing Services, Data Management Services)
On the basis of application, the market is split into:
- Reproductive Health
On the basis of technology, the market is split into:
- Ion Semiconductor Sequencing
- Sequencing by Ligation
Table of Content
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Overview
- Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market, by Product
- Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market, by Application
- Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market, by Technology
- Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market, by End User
- Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Key Insights.
List of Tables and Figures…
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collection of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world's most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products.