According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research titled “Global Radiation Dose Management Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2025”, the global radiation dose management market was valued at $217.9 million in 2018 and is anticipated to grow over $484.7 million by 2025.
The global radiation dose management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.22% during the forecast period 2019-2025. The growth of the market is aided primarily by the increasing regulations targeting radiation overexposure among patients.
Browse 26 Market Data Tables and 285 Figures spread through 372 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Radiation Dose Management Market"
The number of scans for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases are currently increasing extensively. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), globally, more than 3,600 million diagnostic radiology examinations are performed, approximately 7.5 million radiotherapy treatments are given, and 37 million nuclear medicine procedures are carried out, annually.
Ionizing radiation is used for imaging of patients in diagnostic radiology, and nuclear medicine procedures. It is also used in the therapy of patients with radiotherapy procedures and therapeutic nuclear medicine procedures.
The concerns regarding safety, specifically about patient exposure to medical radiation, are gradually increasing among the healthcare stakeholders.
According to Abdul Wahid, Principal Analyst at BIS Research, “North America is currently the leading contributor to the global radiation dose management market and contributed approximately 45.67% to the global market value in 2018. This region is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period 2019-2025 and is expected to continue dominating the global market in 2025 as well.
However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR among other regions during the forecast period 2019-2025. The Europe region also contributed a significant share of 23.45% to the global market and is anticipated to grow at a stable rate during the forecast period 2019-2025.”
BIS Research Report: bisresearch.com/industr…arket.html
- Countries such as China and India currently consist of population with high risk of acquiring chronic and lifestyle-associated diseases. This resulted in an increase in the adoption of diagnostic devices for diagnosis and treatment, which is expected to surge the demand for radiation dose management software in emerging countries.
- In Africa, various projects with initiatives such as promoting regional and national quality assurance program and strengthening medical physicists’ capacities to ensure safety in medical imaging, with an emphasis on pediatric imaging safety, are being implemented.
- Higher instances of overexposure to radiation has resulted in an increased adoption of RDM solution in CT systems, when compared to other imaging modalities.
- BIS Research observes that multi-modality, vendor neutral, and cloud-based RDM solutions will be the standard offerings in the future.
- Bayer, Siemens, GE, and Phillips are major players in RDM market; however, it is expected that due to strategic technology collaborations, companies such as SST Group and Virtual Phantoms may give tough competition to the market players in future.
Request for a Sample: bisresearch.com/request…e=download
This market intelligence report provides a multi-dimensional view of the global radiation dose management market in terms of market size and growth potential. This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global radiation dose management market with the help of key factors driving the market, restraints that can possibly inhibit the overall growth of the market, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion.
Furthermore, the competitive landscape chapter in the report explicates the competitive nature of the global market and enables the reader to be acquainted with the recent market activities, such as product launches and approvals, partnerships, collaborations, business expansions, as well as mergers and acquisitions. The research report provides a comprehensive analysis of the product, competitors, trend analysis by segments, and analysis by geographical regions.
Additionally, the report provides a comprehensive market attractive analysis and opportunity analysis for the entire radiation dose management market for 2018 and 2025.
This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than 25 players in the market ecosystem and draws upon insights from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 15 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The report also comprises 20 detailed company profiles including several key players, namely Agfa-Gevaert Group, Bayer AG, Bracco, Canon Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Guerbet LLC, General Electric Company, Imalogix, Infinitt Healthcare Co., Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medic Vision Imaging Solutions Ltd., Medsquare, MyXrayDose Ltd., Novarad Corporation, PACSHealth, LLC, Qaelum NV, Sectra AB, SST Group Inc., and Siemens Healthineers, Inc.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global radiation dose management market?
- What was the global radiation dose management market size in terms of revenue in 2018 and how is it expected to grow from 2019-2025?
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the major players to sustain the competition present in the market?
- What is the market share of the companies present in the global radiation dose management market, and what are their key contributions?
- Which key regulatory developments are governing the market? How are market players responding to regulatory pressures?
- What are the key technological trends and innovations that are expected to impact the future of the radiation dose management market?
- How much revenue is expected to be generated by different segments of global radiation dose management market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2025:
- on the basis of modality, including CT scanners, X-ray, CR, and DR, mammography system, interventional angiography systems/ Angio CT, fluoroscopy systems, PET scanners and SPECT, and hybrid imaging
- on the basis of product, including Radimetrics Enterprise Platform, DoseWatch, teamplay dose, NEXO [DOSE], tqm/Dose and DoseMonitor, Radiation Dose Monitor, and Imalogix Platform, among others.
- on the basis of mode of development, including competitive benchmarking, web-based, on-premise, and cloud-based
- on the basis of end users, including, hospital, diagnostic centers, and others
- on the basis of region, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World (ROW)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...