Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market: Demand, Insights, Analysis, Opportunities, Growth Potential and Forecast 2018 – 2025” presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) market dynamics, opportunities, future roadmap, competitive landscape and discusses major trends. The report offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT). The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2017 and forecasts until 2025.
According to Report Ocean, the Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is projected to grow over US$ 2.5 Billion by 2025 with an impressive double-digit growth rate in the forecast period 2018 - 2025.The market is growing owing to various factors such as igh incidence rate of babies born with down syndrome, no risk of miscarriage with NIPT test, shifting trend towards child bearing at advanced maternal age (35 years or older), rising focus on reimbursement for NIPT and increasing preference for non-invasive techniques over invasive methods. However, unskilled professionals as well as strict regulatory guidelines and ethical hurdles are hinder the market.
Download PDF Brochure : www.reportocean.com/industr…rt_id=4333
Some of the prominent key players are:
- Ge Healthcare (General Electric Company)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Beijing Genomics Institute
Key Segments Covered
- Assay Kits & Reagents
- Ultrasound Devices
- Next-Generation Sequencing Systems
- Polymerase Chain Reaction Instruments
- Other Instruments
- Ultrasound Detection
- Biochemical Screening Tests
- Cell-Free DNA in Maternal Plasma Tests
- Fetal Cells in Maternal Blood Tests
- Microdeletion Syndrome
- Other Applications
By End User
- Diagnostic Laboratories
The geographical market segmentation include:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
The report contains a granular analysis of the present industry situations, market demands, reveal facts on the market size, NIPT test volume, revenues and provides forecasts through 2025. A comprehensive analysis has been done on market share of NIPT tests and Countries-based market.
The report also includes assessment of comparative test analysis by companies. Additionally, the report includes insights into the Global perspectives on clinical adoption of NIPT.
Key trends in terms of collaboration, partnership, merger & acquisition, venture capital investment, distribution and licensing agreement are analyzed with details. The report also explores detailed description of growth drivers and inhibitors of the Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) market.
- United States is anticipated to be the most attractive market in the Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing(NIPT) market
- China NIPT test market is set to cross USD 400 Million by 2025
- Panorama test accounted for the highest share in Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing(NIPT) market
- Verifi test has the second highest revenue share in the Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing(NIPT) market
- Rising focus on Reimbursement for NIPT test will revolutionize the market
For more information @ www.reportocean.com/industr…rt_id=4333
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believe in providing the quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is “one-stop solution” for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports. We have collaboration with many top publishers who have expertise in providing: Robust, detailed ...
For more information: