Enterprise Video Market report provides analysis of top players in all regions with industry size, growth, technology, market insights, demand, trend, key statistics and industry forecasts to 2023.
According to Market Study Report, Enterprise Video Market provides a comprehensive analysis of the Enterprise Video Market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities of global industry. This report also provides market landscape and market share information in the Enterprise Video Market.
The Enterprise Video Market is expected to grow from US$ 13.5 Billion in 2018 to US$ 19.8 Billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.9% during the forecast period. This report spread across 147 pages, profiling 15 companies and supported with 59 tables and 37 figures are now available in this research.
With the increasing adoption of enterprise video solutions, the demand for supporting services is also growing among end users. Enterprise video services include professional services and managed services.
Professional service providers offer technical support to end users of enterprise video solutions. Adopting enterprise video services helps organizations focus on their core competencies rather than managing their enterprise video solutions.
Enterprise video solutions enable BFSI enterprises to carry out enhanced branch communication through the sharing of audio, video, and digital content with their customers. These solutions empower organizations to transform branches into sales and service channels without employing additional onsite staff.
The deployment of enterprise video solutions in BFSI enterprises ensures improved accountability, enhanced risk management, excellent operational management, and improved end-to-end security governance.
“APAC enterprise video market is expected to record the highest growth rate during the forecast period.”
The APAC enterprise video market is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period, due to the increase in demand for cloud-based enterprise video solutions. Growing economies of countries such as China, Australia & New Zealand, India, and Singapore provide huge opportunities for the adoption of enterprise video solutions and services across different industry verticals.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
- By company type: Tier 1 – 55%, Tier 2 – 20%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By designation: C-level – 60%, D-level – 25%, and Others – 15%
- By region: North America–20%, Europe–20%, APAC– 40%, MEA– 10% and Latin America– 10%
The Study Objectives of this report are:
- To forecast the size of the market and its segments with respect to 5 main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), the Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- To profile the key players operating in the market and generate a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, service offerings, regional presence, business strategies, and key financials
- To analyze various macroeconomic and microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market across the globe
- To provide detailed information about the major factors such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the enterprise video industry
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as acquisitions, new product launches/service launches/product enhancements, partnerships, agreements, and collaborations, and research & development (R&D) activities in the market
Access full report with all information at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contact…ame=110962
#Key Players- IBM (US), Microsoft (US), Kaltura (US), Polycom (US), Cisco (US), Adobe (US), Avaya (US), Brightcove (US), Vidyo (US), VBrick Systems (US), MediaPlatform (US), Ooyala (US), Qumu Corporation (US), Panopto (US), Vidizmo(US), Amazon Web Services (US), Lifesize (US), BlueJeans Network (US), INXPO (US), RingCentral (US), Haivision (Canada), Sonic Foundry (US), Kollective Technology(US), ON24 (US).
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.