Global Femtech market was estimated to be $820.6 million and is anticipated to grow with a double digit CAGR of 12.65%
According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research titled ‘Global Femtech Market − Analysis and Forecast, 2019-20230’, the global femtech market is expected to reach $3.04 billion by the end of 2030. The existing solutions are aimed at early diagnosis and leveraging connected healthcare services in order to reduce healthcare costs, and elevating health standards and quality of life for a woman.
BIS Research Report: bisresearch.com/industr…arket.html
Although there is a tremendous potential for the market to grow, the current penetration is considerably low as of 2019. If the barriers in the market ease, it has the potential to reach a significant number by the end of 2030.
The industry is at a very nascent stage in terms of offerings in segments such as menopause, autoimmune diseases and other health conditions prevalent in women. However, the growth is staggering owing to the femtech companies offering telehealth or diagnostics related solutions.
This is primarily due to increasing adoption of mobile technology and reimbursement for telehealth or remote patient monitoring (RPM) in the U.S.
Request for Sample Report: bisresearch.com/request…e=download
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- How has the market evolved in the last five years, and what are the awaited technological advancements in the field of Femtech?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global Femtech market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the Femtech industry?
- What was the market value of the leading segments of the global Femtech market in 2019?
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market positioning of the key players?
- How is industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2019-2030?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Resear ...