Cognitive Impairment Cognitive impairment, also referred to as intellectual disability, describes the condition of a person who has trouble in remembering, learning new things, concentrating, or making decisions that affect their everyday life. Symptoms include memory loss, vision problems, depression, irritability and aggression, anxiety and apathy.
- Advertising -
The predisposing factors include age, sex, family history and other major risk factors (hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, diabetes mellitus and tobacco) known to be associated frequently with different cerebrovascular diseases, might also contribute to degenerative forms of cognitive impairment.
Cognitive Impairment pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 119 molecules. Out of which approximately 109 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities/Institutes.
The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 15, 25, 2, 53, 11 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 7 and 1 molecules, respectively.
RnR's latest report Cognitive Impairment – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Cognitive Impairment, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- Advertising -
The report is built using data and information sourced from RnR’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Cognitive Impairment - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development are -
AbbVie Inc,Addex Therapeutics Ltd,AgeneBio Inc.,Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc.,Astellas Pharma Inc.,AstraZeneca Plc,Avraham Pharmaceuticals Ltd.,Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH,Bristol-Myers Squibb Company,Cardax, Inc.,Cerecor Inc.,CereSpir Incorporated,Cognition Therapeutics, Inc.,Confluence Pharmaceuticals LLC,Coronis Partners Ltd.,Cortice Biosciences, Inc.,Eisai Co., Ltd.,Eli Lilly and Company,Ensol Biosciences Inc.,FORUM Pharmaceuticals Inc.,Genzyme Corporation,H. Lundbeck A/S,Heptares Therapeutics Limited,IntelGenx Corp.,Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc.,Iproteos S.L.,Krenitsky Pharmaceuticals Inc.,Luc Therapeutics, Inc.,Merck & Co., Inc.,Nanotherapeutics, Inc.,Neuralstem, Inc.,Neuron Biopharma SA,NLS Pharma Group,Octapharma AG,Omeros Corporation,Pacific Northwest Biotechnology, LLC,Panacea Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,Pfizer Inc.,Pherin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,Sage Therapeutics, Inc.,Saniona AB,SeneXta Therapeutics SA,Shire Plc,SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.,Spherium Biomed S.L.,Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.,Suven Life Sciences Ltd.,Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited,Tetra Discovery Partners LLC,Therapix Biosciences Ltd.,Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.,Vicore Pharma AB,Virogenomics BioDevelopment, Inc.
The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Cognitive Impairment and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Access complete report of 288 pages @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…hase?rname=725391
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Cognitive Impairment
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Cognitive Impairment by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved Cognitive Impairment therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Cognitive Impairment therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Cognitive Impairment
Inquire more about this market research report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=725391
Reasons to access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Cognitive Impairment
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cognitive Impairment pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.