“Global Clinical Data Analytics Market By Model (Cloud, On Premise), Services (Consulting, Maintenance), Industry, Geography, Trends, Forecast (2017-2022)” Market. The report is also split by product types, Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Applications. Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR Of 41.50% During The Forecast Period of 2017 – 2022
"The Global Clinical Data Analytics Market is valued at USD 2.25 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 24.03 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a Projected CAGR Of 41.50% During The Forecast Period of 2017 – 2022. Big data in healthcare is overwhelming not only because of its volume but also because of the diversity of data types and the speed at which it must be managed.
The totality of data related to patient healthcare and well-being make up œbig data in the healthcare industry. By discovering associations and understanding patterns and trends within this data, big data analytics can help in improving care, save lives, and lower costs.
Download PDF Clinical Data Analytics Market at www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/215446
North America will be the biggest market for these solutions with a share of 55%, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
Clinical data analytics help physicians to take decisions about the patient's care or aid in better understanding of the health of their covered populations. The technology can vary according to the data involved or the users of the information or the actions which are at the discretion of decision makers who can be anyone like nurses, doctors, public health officials and senior management,.
Browse Full Report with TOC at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ecast-2017-2022-
The report focuses on different industry policies and factors which are driving the market growth. The report also provides key insights into strategies, market shares and solutions of key vendors like IBM, Caradigm, CareEvolution, Cerner, Explorys, InterSystems, McKesson, Wellcentive, athenahealth and Truven Health Analytics.
Some of the major vendors who are providing stiff competition to existing players mentioned in the report are ActiveHealth Management, The Advisory Board Company, Humedica Inc., Comprehend Systems and Forte Research Systems.
- Increasing focus of the population towards health management
- Supportive government policies
- Cost benefits
- The opportunity to provide better quality services to the patients
- Fragmented end-user market
- Software related privacy
- Security issues are some of the challenges of the clinical data analytics market
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Market definition for the clinical data analytics market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the clinical data analytics market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors responsible for changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the clinical data analytics market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information."
Table of Contents
2. Current Market Trends
3. Market Overview
4. Market Insights Shares, Forecasts and Trends
5. Clinical Data Analytics Vendor Profiles
6. The Challengers
7. Competitive Landscape
8. The Future of Clinical Data Analytics Market"
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...