The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for Kidney Fibrosis, Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure), Acute Renal Failure (ARF), Kidney Transplant Rejection, and also features dormant and discontinued projects.
This report provides an overview of the renal cluster pipeline landscape.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…eline-review-2017
Accumulation of extracellular matrix in the kidney causes kidney fibrosis. It is a progressive disorder characterized by glomerulosclerosis and tubulointerstitial fibrosis and may lead to detrimental effects on the kidney functioning.
Acute kidney failure occurs when kidneys suddenly become unable to filter waste products from blood. Symptoms include drowsiness, shortness of breath, fatigue, seizures or coma in severe cases and chest pain.
Finally, kidney transplantation is a therapy performed to replace a diseased kidney with a healthy kidney from another person. Due to differences between the two patients, an autoimmune reaction against the donor kidney may occur in the recipient.
The size of these pipelines ranges from 59 in chronic kidney disease to 36 in acute kidney failure, and 39 in the final two. While kidney transplant rejection treatments are largely focused on immune system molecular targets such as tumor necrosis factor alpha and complement factors, a range of cellular signaling components are being pursued in the other three key indications, including the activin receptors, cyclin dependent kinases, and growth factor receptors.
- Which companies are the most active within the pipeline for renal cluster therapeutics?
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in the field of renal cluster therapeutics?
Reasons to access
- Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
- Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
- Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
- Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration.
Table of Content: Key Points
Executive Summary 3
Table of Contents 4
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 10
GBI Research Report Coverage 11
Kidney Fibrosis – Overview 11
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) – Overview 11
Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) – Overview 11
Kidney Transplant Rejection – Overview 11
Therapeutics Development 12
Kidney Fibrosis 12
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) 18
Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) 27
Kidney Transplant Rejection 34
Therapeutics Assessment 41
Kidney Fibrosis 41
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) 51
Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) 61
Kidney Transplant Rejection 69
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 77
Kidney Fibrosis 77
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure) 87
Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) 106
Kidney Transplant Rejection 120
Dormant Projects 132
Kidney Fibrosis 132
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/129…eline-review-2017
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: