CD40 Ligand Pipeline and Therapeutics Development H1 2017 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for CD40 Ligand, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
CD40 Ligand pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Sample copy is available at: www.marketinsightsreports.com/repo…w-h2-2017/inquiry
CD40 Ligand (T Cell Antigen Gp39 or TNF Related Activation Protein or Tumor Necrosis Factor Ligand Superfamily Member 5 or CD154 or CD40LG) - CD40 ligand or CD40L is a protein that is primarily expressed on activated T cells and is a member of the TNF superfamily. The CD40-CD40 ligand interaction is crucial to the development of T dependent immune responses.
The ligand is expressed on a range of cell types including B cells, granulocytes, macrophages and platelets. T cells expressing CD40L provide signals to B cells that induce proliferation, immunoglobulin class switching, antibody secretion, and rescue from apoptosis at different times during the life of a B cell and also have a role in the development of germinal centres and the survival of memory B cells.
CD40 Ligand (T Cell Antigen Gp39 or TNF Related Activation Protein or Tumor Necrosis Factor Ligand Superfamily Member 5 or CD154 or CD40LG) pipeline Target constitutes close to 20 molecules. Out of which approximately 18 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 3, 2 and 13 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Phase II and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Immunology, Central Nervous System, Infectious Disease and Hematological Disorders which include indications Breast Cancer, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Autoimmune Disorders, Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD), Hepatitis B, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Lymphoma, Metastatic Melanoma, B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Bladder Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infections (AIDS), Human Papillomavirus Infections, Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura), Inflammation, Liver Cancer, Lung Adenocarcinoma, Lung Cancer, Melanoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sicca Syndrome (Sjogren), Solid Tumor and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
The latest report CD40 Ligand - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the CD40 Ligand (T Cell Antigen Gp39 or TNF Related Activation Protein or Tumor Necrosis Factor Ligand Superfamily Member 5 or CD154 or CD40LG) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in CD40 Ligand (T Cell Antigen Gp39 or TNF Related Activation Protein or Tumor Necrosis Factor Ligand Superfamily Member 5 or CD154 or CD40LG) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Browse full Report at: www.marketinsightsreports.com/repo…ne-review-h2-2017
Scope of this report:
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of CD40 Ligand. The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for CD40 Ligand by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages. The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in CD40 Ligand therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects. The pipeline guide evaluates CD40 Ligand therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects. The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for CD40 Ligand.
- This research report can: Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies. Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for CD40 Ligand. Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies. Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding CD40 Ligand pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics. Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: MarketInsightsReports is your single point market research source for all industries including pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, energy resource, automobile, IT, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others.