The global in vitro fertilization (IVF) services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2017 to 2025. Market segmented into fertility clinics, hospitals, surgical centers and clinical research institutes.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is an artificial fertilization process that is performed in the laboratory under artificial environment. The colloquial term for babies conceived through the IVF procedures is ‘test-tube babies’.
This process has evolved as a major treatment protocol for treatment of infertility caused due to tubal diseases, endometriosis, ovulatory dysfunction, age related infertility, male factor infertility or genetic problems. The global in vitro fertilization (IVF) services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2017 to 2025.
Save Upto 15% on this Report @ bit.ly/2BiPMpQ
Based on cycle type, the in vitro fertilization (IVF) services market is categorized into fresh, thawed, and donor egg IVF cycle. By end user, it is segmented into fertility clinics, hospitals, surgical centers and clinical research institutes.
By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- Rise in incidences of infertility.
- Increase in the investment for the advancement of healthcare sector by government.
- Emergence of new fertility tourism destinations.
- Rise in advertising and marketing of medical facilities to promote IVF services.
- Increasing trend of delayed pregnancies, single parent system and same sex parent system.
- High cost of IVF procedures.
- Low awareness of IVF in underdeveloped economies.
- Stringent government regulations associated to the IVF services.
- Ethical concerns in some countries in relation to IVF.
Get the sample PDF Brochure of market study @ bit.ly/2D9bHgO
Hospitals and Clinics
The top hospital and clinics in the global in vitro fertilization (IVF) services market are Fertility and Gynecology Center Monterey Bay IVF, Conceptions Reproductive Associates, Servy Massey Fertility Institute, BFC Biofertility Center, Heidelberg University Hospital, Lister Fertility Clinic, Gynaecoloqisch Centrum, Bourn Hall Clinic, Southend Fertility and IVF Centre, EMD Serono, Inc., IVF NAMBA Clinic, Cyprus IVF Centre, Lifesure Fertility & Gynaecology Centre, Clnica EUGIN Barcelona, and Iwaki Womens Clinic among others.
By Cycle Type
- Fresh IVF Cycles (Non-donor)
- Thawed IVF Cycles (Non-donor)
- Donor Egg IVF Cycles
- Fertility Clinics
- Surgical Centers
- Clinical Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...