According to the report, the Middle East and Africa Interventional Neurology Market is projected to reach USD 200.13 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.56% from 2016 to 2021.
Interventional neurology is a specialist medical technique that employs minimally invasive, image guided techniques for the treatment of complex and dangerous medical conditions of the brain, spine and neck. Cerebral aneurysm, brain AVM, CCF, meningiomas, nosebleeds, paragangliomas and stroke are just some of the disorders that can be treated by the technique.
The basis of interventional neurology is the use of medical imaging systems to view the affected area for analysis and then forming the procedure using various neurological devices. The minimally invasive nature of the procedure reduces the risk of infections and also reduces the recovery time for the patient.
Middle East and Africa Interventional Neurology Market: Drivers & Restraints
The Middle East and Africa Interventional Neurology market is mainly driven by the obvious factor of rising patient populations. As for other unobvious drivers, they include advancements in technology, changing reimbursement policies, interest shown by companies in research and development and rising healthcare infrastructures in developing countries.
As for the restraints of the market, ongoing healthcare reforms in developed countries such as the US and the general shortage of skilled neurosurgeons are the major factors responsible for the reduction in growth. The stringent regulatory policies in the market also do not help the cause in this regard.
Access report: marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…16/request-sample
Middle East and Africa Interventional Neurology Market: Segmentation
- Embolization and Coiling
- Carotid Stenting
- Micro Support Devices
- Carotid Stent
- Micro catheter
- Flow Diversion
- Micro Guidewires
- Suction Device
- Stenting Systems
- Clot Retrieval
By End Users
- Ambulatory Centers
- Neurology Clinics
Middle East and Africa Interventional Neurology Market: Overview
In recent years, major companies in the segment have adopted product launches and product enhancements as their main goal. Acquisitions, agreements and collaborations are also key factors for maintaining dominance in the market.
Middle East and Africa Interventional Neurology Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on Geography, the Middle East and Africa Interventional Neurology market is analyzed under various regions namely Middle East and Africa.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Interventional Neurology market outlook in Middle East and Africa scenario? What trends are affecting the Middle East and Africa market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Interventional Neurology market space in Middle East and Africa scenario?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Interventional Neurology manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Interventional Neurology currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Interventional Neurology?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Interventional Neurology?
Middle East and Africa Interventional Neurology Market: Key Players
The major players in the Middle East and Africa Interventional Neurology market include Stryker Corporation, Medtronic plc, Johnson & Johnson, Terumo Corporation, Penumbra Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Merit Medical Systems Inc., W. L. Gore & Associates Inc., Microport Scientific Corporation, and Medikit Co., Ltd.
Middle East and Africa Interventional Neurology Market Report:
- Middle East and Africa, Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!