Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB) - Human Cytomegalovirus envelope glycoprotein B plays an important role in host cell entry and cell to cell virus transmission. It is involved in the initial attachment via binding to heparan sulfate together with the gM/gN complex that binds heparin with higher affinity.
- Advertising -
It interacts with host integrin ITGB1, PDGFRA and EGFR that likely serve as post attachment entry receptors. It participates in the fusion of viral and cellular membranes leading to virus entry into the host cell
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/hu…e-review-h2-2017
The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 1, 2, 3 and 1 respectively.
- Advertising -
Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Infectious Disease, Oncology and Women's Health which include indications Cytomegalovirus (HHV-5) Infections, Female Contraception, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Gonorrhea, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infections (AIDS), Simplexvirus (HSV) Infections and Trichomonas Vaginitis.
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941555
Reasons To Access
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Human Cytomegalovirus Envelope Glycoprotein B (gB) development landscape
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941555
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: