5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 126.96.36.199) - 5′-Nucleotidase (5NT) is an intrinsic membrane glycoprotein that is present as an enzyme in a wide variety of mammalian cells. It catalyzes the phosphorylytic cleavage of 5'nucleotides.
- Advertising -
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/5-…e-review-h1-2018
It also reviews key players involved in 5' Nucleotidase targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 2, 5 and 2 respectively.
- Advertising -
Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 2 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology which include indications Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Peritoneal Cancer and Solid Tumor.
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941810
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for 5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 188.8.131.52)
- The report reviews 5' Nucleotidase targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in 5' Nucleotidase targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses 5' Nucleotidase targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941810
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: