Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor (Class E Basic Helix Loop Helix Protein 76 or bHLHe76 or AHR) - Aryl hydrocarbon receptor is a protein encoded by the AHR gene. It mediates biochemical and toxic effects of halogenated aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Advertising -
It involved in cell-cycle regulation. It plays an important role in the development and maturation of many tissues.
It regulates the circadian clock by inhibiting the basal and circadian expression of the core circadian component PER1.
- Advertising -
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/ar…e-review-h2-2017
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor
- The report reviews Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
Access report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941692
This report helps to
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor development landscape
Make enquiries at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941692
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: