This research scrutinizes the Global PharmaFocus Market. It provides an analysis about market size, share, trends, value, volume, country coverage, dynamics, competitive landscape, leading industry players and future forecasts.
PharmaFocus Market Report 2018 This report is the 6th edition of our long-running analysis of the injectables CMO industry. It provides an expert quantitative analysis on the latest trends and plans for outsourcing commercially approved injectable products.
It combines the rich data resources of PharmSource and the GlobalData Pharmaceutical Intelligence Center with our 20 years experience in analyzing the injectables CMO industry to provide the most definitive, trustworthy source of strategic insight on this topic in the bio/pharmaceutical realm.
Access Sample Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contact…me=1396565
Need for effective supportive care in oncology will increase in the next decade as patients continue to live longer and cancer progresses to become more like a chronic disease.
This includes the need for chemotherapy-related conditions, as chemotherapy will remain the backbone of cancer therapy for the foreseeable future. While there are blockbuster treatments in the areas of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia (CIN), chemotherapy-induced anemia (CIA), and bone metastases, other areas of supportive care in oncology are not as strong.
The chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) features a wide array of treatment options but no blockbusters, while oral mucositis has a much smaller treatment portfolio and cancer cachexia currently has no approved treatments.
Access Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contact…me=1396565
- The report is based on the most recent data on industry capacity, the injectables pipeline and the behaviors of the key biopharmaceutical industry actors.
- The model and assumptions are fully explained so you can understand how the analysis was driven and how conclusions were reached.
What Do Physicians Think -
KOLs provided their views on the past, present and future landscape of supportive care, in their home countries, and around the world:
“I know as part of the society that I'm a part of, MASCC [Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer], we have worldwide reach. What's happening is that in every one of the European countries, for example, local and national organizations devoted to supportive care have developed or are expanding and that certainly is happening in Italy, it's happening in Germany, it's happening in France.
So, I think…the expanding interest is really a global venture.”
US Key Opinion Leader
Access Research Report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchas…me=1396565
This 70-page report gives important, expert insight you wont find in any other source. Over 25 tables and graphs throughout the report illustrate major points and trends.
This report is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the injectables marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.