Top players in Biopsy devices market C. R. Bard, Inc. (U.S.), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Cook Group Incorporated (U.S.), Devicor Medical Products, Inc., (Leica Biosystems) (Germany), Argon Medical Devices (U.S.), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Cardinal Health, Inc. (U.S.), Olympus Corporation (Japan), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (Japan), INRAD, Inc. (U.S.), and Medtronic plc (Ireland).
Download the Latest Sample - Biopsy Devices Market spread across 219 Pages, 12 Companies and Supported with 180 Tables and 42 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contact…me=1169594 .
The global biopsy devices market is projected to reach USD 2.42 billion by 2022 from USD 1.74 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.8%. Significant increase in number of people who have cancer, growing number minimally invasive biopsies, & government initiatives in various countries & global health organizations are major factors responsible for growth of biopsy devices market during the forecast period.
Major Target Audience:
- Biopsy Device Manufacturers
- Suppliers and Distributors of Biopsy Devices
- Research Institutes and Academic Centers
- Oncology Centers
- Health Insurance Payers
- Regulatory Authorities
- Venture Capitalists
- Biopsy Devices: Market Overview
- Biopsy Devices Market: Developed vs Developnig Countries
- Geographic Snapshot: Biopsy Devices Market (2016)
- Biopsy Devices Market, By Product (2017 vs 2022)
- Biopsy Devices Market : Geographic Mix
Report analyzes biopsy devices market by product, guidance technique, application, end user, and region.
Based on product, global market is segmented into needle-based biopsy instruments, procedure trays, localization wires, and products. In 2016, needle-based biopsy instruments segment accounted for largest share of global market mainly due to increasing preference for minimally invasive surgeries and higher preference for needle-based biopsies over open surgical biopsies.
Interested in this report, Get More Information on Biopsy Devices Market with Trends and Forecast at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contact…me=1169594 .
Biopsy devices market report analyzes the various types of biopsy devices in market and their adoption patterns. It aims at estimating market size and future growth potential of biopsy devices market for different segments such as product, guidance technique, application, end user, and region.
Report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, and market strategies.
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global biopsy devices market on the basis of product, guidance technique, application, end user, and region.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market players
- To forecast the size of the market, in five main regions,namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa
- To profile key players in the global market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies and market shares
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as expansions, partnerships, and alliances; mergers and acquisitions; new product/technology developments; and research and development activities of the leading players in the market
Click now for more Details, Queries and Other Information on this study “Biopsy Devices Market by Product (Core Needle Biopsy, Aspiration Biopsy, Vacuum Assisted Biopsy) Application (Breast Biopsy, Lung Biopsy, Prostate Biopsy) Guidance (Stereotactic, Ultrasound) & by End User (Hospital) - Global Forecast to 2022” research report can be requested at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contact…me=1169594 .
The global biopsy devices market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America holds the largest share of this market.
However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022.
Growth of this segment can be attributed to rising prevalence of cancer, large population in countries like China & India, improving healthcare infrastructure, increasing healthcare spending and government initiatives, and rising focus of key market players in region are driving growth of market in Asia-Pacific.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.