The report on Companion Diagnostics Market is a study offering rich insights on the market opportunities, trends, forecasts, and competitive analysis.
Stratview Research has launched a research report Companion Diagnostics Market
This report is segmented in five ways to provide a 360 degree holistic view. The segments are -
- By Indication - Breast cancer, NSCLC, Colorectal cancer, Neurological disorders, Infectious Diseases
- By Technology - PCR, IHC, NGS, ISH
- By Testing Facility - Hospital Laboratories, Independent Clinical Laboratories, Others
- By Region –
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the global clinical diagnostics market - companion diagnostics over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Companion Diagnostics: Most important tools for the implementation of personalized medicine
Companion diagnostics are considered as one of the most important tools for the implementation of personalized medicine. This enables the physician in identifying a specific biomarker that could indicate the patients most likely outcome-based combination of therapies or even specific treatment regimen.
InVentiv Health's survey (2017 by Jessica Lee, Ravi Patel, David Ruch and Katya Magonova) with practicing oncologists in the US predicted that 90% of the participating physician (n=30 out of total pool of 85) might accept a multi-biomarker diagnostic tool as the standard of care in the next three to five years. Can the results from 30 oncologists predict an accurate demand trend in the US market? But what about the other regions? What will be the adoption rate in the EU5, major markets such as China, Korea, Japan, Singapore and Australia?
Companion diagnostics that can help identify the right patient for the right drug at the right time
Companion diagnostics that can help identify the right patient for the right drug at the right time are playing a major role in this trend. Companies like Astellas, Takeda, Astra Zeneca are making in-roads in this market.
This report will help the reader look at the market from 360-degree view, while the in-depth demand analysis will help the manufacturer prioritize the right segment, the hurdles and issues faced by the manufacturers will also help the policy makers realize where to cap the price and where all to subsidize. The comprehensive study will encompass the demand and supply side of the market to help the reader get a complete top down approach of the companion diagnostic market.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value.
It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches,.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
This report studies the global Companion Diagnostics Market, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The rich quality of insights is outcome of -
- Extensive secondary research,
- Rigorous primary interviews with more than 15 industry stakeholders across the value chain.
- Validation and triangulation of data with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools.
- More than 1000 authenticated secondary sources, such as company annual reports, fact book, press release, journals, investor presentation, white papers, patents, and articles have been leveraged to gather the data.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Stratview Research is a global market intelligence and strategic research firm offering wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research, and procurement intelligence across industries such as Advanced Materials, Composites, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Construction and Equipment, Energy and Utility, Consumer Goods, Marine, and Oil and Gas.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!