Learn details of the Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022
The Future of Afghanistan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defense Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of Afghanistan defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
- Afghanistan defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of Afghanistan defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of Afghanistan defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Afghanistan defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- After the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) left the country in 2014, Afghan security forces were made responsible for protecting the country. Afghan defense expenditure decreased at a negative CAGR of -8.82% during the historic period from US$1.4 billion in 2013 to US$1 billion in 2017.
Around 34% of the national budget was allocated to security expenditures in 2017, however, the negative CAGR was caused by a decrease in foreign aid which previously benefitted the security sector.
- expenditure allocation decreased from 21.6% in 2013 to 5.8% in 2017. Over the forecast period, the procurement of weapons, construction of infrastructure, and acquisition of assets are expected to drive capital expenditure.
The average share of revenue expenditure is expected to be 93.6% over the forecast period, higher than the average share of 86.8% during 2013-2017. Increased focus on Afghan armed forces training sessions and better military personnel pay has resulted in a higher share of the defense budget being allocated to revenue expenditure, a trend expected to continue over 2018-2022.
- The MoD is expected to invest in multi-role light atack aircraft, attack helicopters, personnel weapon systyems for infantry and artillery systems.
Key points to access
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of Afghanistan defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of Afghanistan defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 7
1.1. What is this Report About? 7
1.2. Definitions 7
1.3. Summary Methodology 9
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 10
2. Executive Summary 11
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 12
3.1. Current Market Scenario 13
3.1.1. Primary threat perception 13
3.1.2. Military Doctrine and Strategy 15
3.1.3. Military Fleet Size 16
3.1.4. Procurement Programs 18
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!