The global Military Robotics market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Learn details of the Current trends and future opportunities by 2022
This market research study presents a detailed segmentation of the global military robots market by platform (airborne, naval, and land-based) and by geography (the Americas, APAC, and EMEA). The leading vendors in this market are Boston Dynamics, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and Thales Group.
The global military robots market report is part of aerospace and defense research portfolio. This portfolio provides a comprehensive market analysis along with the market share, market sizing, and market segmentations covering areas such as aerospace, aerospace components, aerospace manufacturing, aerospace product, commercial aviation, defense, defense technology, general aviation, homeland security, maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO), and www.technavio.com/industries/space.
covered in the research are the key regions or countries that would have an impact on the market during the assessment years.
The global economic slowdown has reduced military expenditure worldwide; as a consequence, a significant number of countries are establishing joint projects in order to share R&D costs. Partnerships between defense firms have also increased, as a significant number of countries are investing in the development of their domestic robotics industries by establishing strategic alliances and technology-transfer agreements with global manufacturers.
- The global military robots market is dominated by North America, with the US being the largest defense spender in the sector. North American countries are to allocate US$244.4 billion on capital expenditure in 2016.
Over the period 2016-2026, capital expenditure is expected to slightly increase, at a CAGR of 0.06%, to reach US$245.1 billion by 2026. Europe trails North America as the second-largest market, offering a potentially attractive investment opportunity for western firms.
Reasons to access
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military robots market
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military robots segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military robots market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military robots market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top military robot manufacturers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Key Market Insights is a stand-alone organization with a solid history of advancing and exchanging market research reports and logical surveys delivered by our numerous transnational accomplices, which incorporate both huge multinationals and littler, more expert concerns. Our online stage, KMInsights.com, offers an unmatched gathering of market examination reports, organization audits, databooks, articles, periodical distributions, databases, on-line endorser administrations, and a great deal m ...