Global Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market is projected to register a CAGR of XX.XX% over 2017-2022, growing from US$XX.XX billion in 2017. The cumulative market for global expenditure on military aircraft is estimated at US$XX billion over the forecast period. The expenditure on military aircraft is expected to be driven by the ongoing global turmoil, internal and external security threats, fleet replacement programs, modernization strategies and territorial disputes across the world.
- Agency -.
The primary forces driving large scale military modernization plans in this region are territorial disputes and the high threat of terrorism. A significant increase in Chinese defense spending has led other countries in the region to increase their defense budget in order to maintain a balance of military power in the region.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2017–2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military aircraft segments around the world.
- Agency -.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2017-2022
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
- The Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.71% over 2017-2022.
- In terms of categories, the multi-role aircraft segment is anticipated to account for the largest share of expenditure globally, with a market share of 59.3% followed by the transport aircraft segment with a share of 23%. Reconnaissance and surveillance aircraft and bombers are anticipated to account for the third and fourth largest segments of expenditure with a share of 6.9% and 5.6% respectively over the forecast period.
The remaining market share of 5.2% is expected to be constituted by the training aircraft sub-sector.
Global Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market: Regional Segment Analysis
The Major players reported in the market include:
Airbus Defense and Space
Pilatus Aircraft Ltd
Global Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market: Product Segment Analysis
Global Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market: Application Segment Analysis
Reasons for Downloading this Report
This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Key Market Insights is a stand-alone organization with a solid history of advancing and exchanging market research reports and logical surveys delivered by our numerous transnational accomplices, which incorporate both huge multinationals and littler, more expert concerns. Our online stage, KMInsights.com, offers an unmatched gathering of market examination reports, organization audits, databooks, articles, periodical distributions, databases, on-line endorser administrations, and a great deal m ...