North America Cell Based Assay Market by Type of Product, by Technology, by Application (Drug Discovery and ADME Research), by End Users (Academia, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals and CRO) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
According to the report “North America Cell Based Assay Market", published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 6.26 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 10.63% from 2016 to 2021.
Cell based assays are majorly used by biotechnology companies, academic research institutes, contract research organizations government institutions, pharmaceutical companies and others. Cell based assay is a technique of examining living cell on the basis of diverse parameters.
Cell based assays are used to determine virtually functions of cellular or biochemical processes.
- Advertising -
Several vendors are turning to cell-based assays as a substitute to biochemical assays and in-vitro testing, as they can be used for various applications, such as recognition and validation of targets, selection for efficacy and safety, and monitoring of cell-based activity – all with a guarantee of highly accurate data.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Cell Based Assay Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-cell-based-assay-market-2219/request-sample
In cell based assays, functional cells are used as analytical tools in research for novel drugs. Cell based assays ease research in the area of immunology, stem cells, cancer and others.
Additionally, important advantages of cell based assay, innovation in technologically advanced products and need to decrease costs associated with drug discovery are anticipated to drive the market for cell based assays.
North America Cell Based Assay Market: Drivers & Restraints
The key driver for this market is increased R&D spending on research. Furthermore, growing benefits of cell-based assays over other methods, their increasing adoption in drug discovery, and advancements in automation and high-throughput techniques will aid market growth.
Increased research and development spending by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies aided by increasing drug development research, which has a strong upward trend worldwide and is expected to drive the cell-based assays market. High cost of procedure is restraining the market growth.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Cell Based Assay Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-cell-based-assay-market-2219/
North America Cell Based Assay Market: Segmentation
By Product Type:
- Cell Lines
- Primary Cell Lines
- Stem Cell Lines
- Immortalized Cell Lines
- Assay Ready Kits
- Cell Culture Kits
- Reagents & Consumables
- Ligands & Inhibitors
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type of Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type of Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Type of Product
- Automated Handling
- Flow Cytometry
- Label-Free Detection
- High Content Screening
- High Throughput Screening
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Technology
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Technology
- Market Share Analysis, By Technology
- Drug Discovery
- ADME Research
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
By End User:
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
- Market Share Analysis, By End User
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information. Get report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-cell-based-assay-market-2219/customize-report
North America Cell Based Assay Market: Overview
The large market share of the region is credited to the growing availability of funds for research and the increase in drug discovery activities in North America. Europe is the second largest cell based assay market.
The large market share of the region is credited to the growing availability of funds for research and the increase in drug discovery activities in Europe. Based on product, Consumables segment is expected to dominate the market in 2017.
Drug discovery is expected to command the largest market share in 2017 on the basis of application.
North America Cell Based Assay Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various countries namely, USA and Canada. USA is leading the cell based assay market followed by Canada.
North America is the fastest developing regional section and will hold its position over the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future North America Cell Based Assay Market outlook in global? What trends are affecting the North America market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the North America Cell Based Assay space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that North America Cell Based Assay manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the North America Cell Based Assay currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of North America Cell Based Assay?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of North America Cell Based Assay?
North America Cell Based Assay Market: Key Players
The top leaders in cell-based assays market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Merck & Co. Inc., Cell Signalling Technology Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Danaher Corporation, General Electric Company, Cisbio Bioassays, DiscoveRx, Ametek Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Roche Diagnostics, GE Healthcare and Promega Corporation.
Reasons to access North America Cell Based Assay Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: