The nature of warfare has been changed dramatically over the years due to the extensive use of advanced information technology. Moreover, the changing nature of warfare has also made defense agencies to upgrade their military assets in order to maintain their battle worthiness. Defense electronics innovations have emerged as one of the promising advancements that will have noteworthy effects on the future conflicts and can manage a wide range of asymmetric challenges. The concept of battlefield digitization has emerged owing to rapid developments in the field of information technology, electronics, and optoelectronics.
The increase in the tensions between the nations over the years has created high demand for defense electronics globally. Growing maritime disputes, traditional land-based conflicts, hybrid warfare, piracy over oceans, cyber-attacks, urban insurgency, and lone-wolf civil attacks are some of the factors that are driving the defense electronics market. These rises in tensions have resulted in a global increase of defense budget, globally.
The defense budget in the nations such as the U.S., China, India, and the U.K.are continuously increasing to procure defense electronics systems. The defense electronics market has witnessed the growing investments in Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems that provide military with various operational advantages.
C4ISR technologies are the systems, procedures, and techniques that are used to gather and circulate information. It includes intelligence gathering and distributing networks, and command and control networks, among others. Additionally, it also includes hardware such as satellites, radios, relays, receivers, computers, routers, and other information technology infrastructure. For example, ISR includes the use of remote sensors such as infrared, optical, and radio frequency sensors.
According to a market research report by BIS Research titled ‘Global C4ISR Systems Market, Analy…cast: 2017 – 2021', the global C4ISR systems market is expected to cross $100 billion mark by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 4.05% from 2017 to 2021. The global C4ISR systems market is driven by a number of factors such as improved situational awareness with C4ISR systems and rising defense spending on C4ISR systems. However, increasing reliance on information technology and interoperability issues are expected to hamper the growth of C4ISR systems market.
Few companies mentioned in the report:
- Airbus S.A.S
- BAE Systems
- The Boeing Company
- Elbit Systems
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
- L-3 Technologies
- Leonardo DRS
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Raytheon Inc.
- Rheinmetall Group
- Saab Group
- Thales Group
Key points covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global C4ISR systems market in different segments such as application, platform, and geography
- The study includes the market analysis and forecast of global C4ISR systems market from 2016 to 2021 in terms of value. The report also highlights the year-on-year growth of the market
- The study talks about the prime supply side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends in the C4ISR systems market
- The study also presents a detailed examination of C4ISR systems market along the lines of market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, and challenges
- The study provides a detailed analysis of industry attractiveness through Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
- The report also highlights the value chain of the C4ISR systems in the industry.
- A detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments & strategies followed by the key players in the market. This section covers the research and development (R&D) analysis of the leading players. Additionally, competitive benchmarking and market share analysis have been provided which analyze the positioning of the players in the market.
- C4ISR systems market analysis and forecast with respect to its various applications such as command and control, communication, computer, ISR, and electronic warfare, garner major emphasis in the report
- In this report, various platforms for the use of C4ISR systems have also been studied. The platform types include land, air, naval, and space.
- C4ISR systems market has been analyzed for all geographies including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World, with further analysis with respect to several major countries
- Several ongoing programs for the advancement of C4ISR systems are included in this report
- The key market players are analyzed and profiled in detail in the report. This section covers the business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, future programs (if any), and finally, the individual SWOT analysis.
Request Sample: bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=406&type=download
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...