Global CBRN Defense Market by Purpose (Detection, Protection, Decontamination and Simulation & Training), by Applications (Military and Civil Law Enforcement), and by Geography- Forecast To 2021
- Agency -.
Study Objectives of CBRN Defense Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global CBRN Defense Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the Global CBRN Defense Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by purpose and applications
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global CBRN Defense Market
Access the market data and information presented through over 60 tables and figures spread 80+ pages of the project report. Avail in-depth table of content (TOC) & market synopsis on “Global CBRN Defense Market… to 2021"
CBRN Defense Market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including
- Alfred Karcher,
- Bruker Corporation,
- Chemring Group,
- Elbit Systems and Smiths Detection.
- AirBoss of America Corporation,
- Rheinmetall AG
- Thales Group.
Market Synopsis of CBRN Defense Market
The global CBRN Defense market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2016-2021. This growth is driven due to significant demand and procurement of CBRN defense in military and civil law enforcement applications.
As per the MRFR analysis, an increased investment in CBRND is one of the key drivers for global CBRN Defense market.
- Agency -.
The Americas is leading the global CBRN Defense market in 2015, however APAC will have the fastest growth in terms of overall sales and growth rate and will outpace other regions in the forecast period. China, India, and Pakistan in particular, are pursuing new sea-based nuclear delivery systems, cruise missile, and ballistic missile, and possess over 500 nuclear arsenals.
The market report for CBRN Defense of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
Americas (North & Latin)
- Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
- Australia/New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry.
The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: