The Future of the Vietnamese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Advertising -
This report offers detailed analysis of the Vietnamese defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Vietnamese defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Vietnamese defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry.
- Advertising -
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Vietnamese defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Vietnamese defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Browse the complete report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…forecasts-to-2022
- The Vietnamese Government allocated US$5 billion towards military expenditure in 2017, of which 32.7% is earmarked for the procurement of defense equipment. The country’s defense expenditure increased at a CAGR of 6.41% over 2013-2017.
The growing strength of the Chinese Navy and its assertiveness with regards to territorial claims in the South China Sea has forced the Vietnamese Government to enhance its military capabilities. In addition, the country is in the process of addressing its limitations with respect to combating modern threat scenarios with its existing obsolete equipment, and has embarked on military modernization plans over the last few years.
These plans are expected to pick up pace over the forecast period and increase Vietnam’s defense expenditure.
- Between 2013 and 2017,Vietnam allocated an average of 32.3% of its defense budget to capital expenditure and the remainder to revenue expenditure. The share of capital expenditure in the overall defense budget is predicted to marginally increase to an average of 33.6% over the forecast period, predominantly due to Vietnam’s planned military modernization initiatives and procurement programs.
Vietnam cumulatively spent US$7.4 billion on defense equipment, while US$15.4 billion was assigned for revenue expenditure during the analysis period.
- The MoD is expected to invest in fighter and multi-role aircraft, naval vessels, patrol ships, maritime patrol aircraft, and surveillance equipment.
Reasons to access
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Vietnamese defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Vietnamese defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: