The Future of France Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Advertising -
Constructions Mécaniques de Normandie (CNM)
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Renault Truck Defense (RTD)
This report offers detailed analysis of French defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- French defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of French defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry.
- Advertising -
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of French defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Frenchn defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Browse the complete report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…forecasts-to-2022
- French military expenditure, which stands at US$44 billion in 2017, declined at a CAGR of -4.04% during the historic period, attributed mainly to the erosion in Euro- Dollar exchange rates.The country, being a permanent member of the UN Security Council and NATO, is one of the highest contributors and therefore this active participation in international affairs requires higher spending on the defense sector. This, coupled with the country’s efforts in replacing aging military equipment, along with modernizing defense forces with advanced technology equipment, is expected to drive the defense expenditure over the forecast period.
As a percentage of GDP, the country’s defense expenditure is expected to average 1.8% over the forecast period.
- The French MoD allocated an average of 41.9% for capital expenditure out of the total defense expenditure during the historic period, which is expected to increase marginally over the forecast period to an average of 42.1%. The major procurements initiated by the country include the acquisition of the FELIN system for soldier modernization, the Rafale fighter program, A400M transport aircraft, Barracuda submarines, MK II drones, Iveco PPT trucks, reconnaissance helicopters, naval vessels, frigates, and infantry fighting vehicles.
The French MoD allocated an average of 58.1% of revenue expenditure during the historic period which is expected to decline marginally over the forecast period to an average of 57.9% of the total defense spending. This decline is mainly due to the reduction in troop size and military personnel.
- The French MoD is expected to invest in military-IT networking, transport aircraft, nuclear attack submarines, and infrastructure construction.
Reasons to access
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of French defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of French defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: