The Future of Japan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Advertising -
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI)
Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI)
Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries Co. Ltd. (IHI)
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
This report offers detailed analysis of Japanese defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- Advertising -
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Japanese defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of Japanese defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of Japanese defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Japanesen defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Browse the complete report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…forecasts-to-2022
- Japan’s military force comprises the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force (JGSDF), or army, the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF), or navy, and the Japan Air Self-Defense Force (JASDF), or air force. In addition to these, the Japanese defense budget also includes expenditure on the Special Action Committee on Okinawa (SACO) and US force realignment.
During the historic period, the total defense budget, including funding for SACO and US force realignment, witnessed a CAGR of -8.36% to value US$45.4 billion in 2017, compared to US$49 billion in 2013.
- Capital expenditure allocation, which stood at an average of 53.9% during the historic period, is expected to decline marginally during the forecast period to 53.8%, primarily due to the similar trends in procurement patterns. The key sectors are infrastructure construction, reconnaissance and surveillance aircraft, facilities management, and destroyer and transport aircraft.
- The Japan MoD is expected to invest in infrastructure construction,reconnaissance and surveillance aircraft, facilities management, destroyers and transport aircraft.
Reasons to access
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of Japanese defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of Japanese defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: