Global expenditure on Network Centric Warfare components in the domain of command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance systems is anticipated to witness robust growth over the forecast period, primarily due to the increased importance of NCW systems in modern or fourth-generation warfare.
The rise of asymmetric warfare and the growing need for interoperability and integrated solutions in order to meet modern force re-structuring demands among military strategists are major factors that are anticipated to have a positive impact on the NCW systems market.
The report offers analysis of the global Network Centric Warfare(NCW) domain and covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes drivers/factors influencing demand for Network Centric Warfare doctrines. Additionally, the report provides an overview of five top spenders in the sector including recent procurements undertaken by these countries and profiles of five major Network Centric Warfare component manufacturers in the domain
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Northrop Grumman Corporation
The Raytheon Company
BAE Systems plc
Request a sample @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/433762
- As militaries across the globe execute force transformation measures, more and more priority is placed on evolving into a more lighter and more agile force.
- These events have prompted a need to provide solutions and services that will help special operations forces to pre-empt and defeat the global terrorist threat, rather than fight it. Also, advances in information technology have worked to ensure a large and ever growing military market for various components of information technology.
For example, advances in networking capabilities have enabled different military platforms utilizing different operating systems to interact with each other , thus opening new pathways for militaries across the globe to implement more technology focused concepts for fighting future wars
Reasons to access
- Snapshot of Network Centric Warfare(NCW) market, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and technology developments.
- Insights into the Network Centric Warfare(NCW) market and a detailed analysis of factors driving the market
- Determining the prevalent trends in the sector
- Determining the current technical standards and new developments that will shape the market in the future
- Analyzing the major countries and defence companies playing significant roles in the development Network Centric Warfare(NCW) components
Network Centric Warfare Market Evolution
Global Demand Drivers -NCW
Demand Drivers: Analysis of factors that trigger expenditure within the sector delineated by end users
Global Operational Trends -NCW
Key Trends: Prevalent practices and procurement patterns within the market delineated by end users
Challenges in Application -NCW
Issues and problems currently being faced
Major Technical Developments -NCW
New technical developments
Future Objectives And Priorities
Country Analysis -Profiles of five leading countries
Overview of NCW initiatives in the country along with major programs undertaken
Suppliers Analysis -Profiles of five leading companies
Alliances, Recent Contracts and Financial Analysis
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...