The advent of technologically enhanced radar systems such as Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA), coupled with changing warfare tactics, are also providing a significant push to the growth of the global military radar market.
- Advertising -
The demand for radars is expected to be driven by the growing importance of unmanned platforms and the modernization of existing military radar systems.
Along with the major defense spenders in every region, smaller countries are also undertaking modernization initiatives for the development of improved radar systems. The global military radar market includes five segments on the basis of platforms, including airborne, ground-based, naval, sonar and space-based.
- Advertising -
Key companies listed in the report are Northrop Grumman Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, The Boeing Company, BAE Systems plc, Saab AB, Harris Corporation, The Raytheon Company, ELTA Systems Ltd.,, Selex ES, Rheinmetall Defence, Honeywell International, Inc.,, and Aselsan.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military radar segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2017-2027
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
Request a sample @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/459771
- The global military radar market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.46% over the forecast period.
- The market consists of five categories: airborne, ground-based, naval, sonar and space-based.
- North America will dominate the sector with a share of 38.3%, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe, with shares of 28.3% and 19.6%, respectively.
- The ground-based segment is expected to be leading in North America, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East, whereas the airborne is expected to be the leading segment in Europe, Latin America and Africa.
The Global Military Radar Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military radar equipment, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Reasons to access
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military radar market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military radar segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military radar market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military radar market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top radarproviders around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Access report copy @ www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/459771
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: