The Malaysia Defense Industry report includes a comprehensive analysis of the present state of the market. The report starts with the basic Malaysia Defense Industry overview and then goes into each and every detail.
- Advertising -
Summary of Malaysia Defense Industry :
The Future of the Malaysia Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Key Players in Malaysia Defense Industry :
- Leonardo Malaysia
- Denel Land Systems (DLD)
- SME Ordnance Sdn Bhd (SMEO)
- SME Aerospace Sdn Bhd
- Aircraft Inspection
- Repair & Overhaul Depot (AIROD) Sdn Bhd
- Boustead Naval Shipyard (BN Shipyard)
- Sapura Thales Electronics Sdn Bhd (STE)
- DRB Hicom Defence Technologies Sdn Bhd (DEFTECH)
- Labuan Shipyard & Engineering Sdn Bhd (LSE)
- D’Aquarian (M) Sdn Bhd (DASB)
Reasons to access Malaysia Defense Industry Research Report :
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Malaysian defense industry market trends for the coming five year.
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period.
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Malaysian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts.
Request a PDF Sample of this Report @ : www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/459774 .
- Advertising -
It Provides In-Depth Analysis Of The Following :
- The Malaysian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Malaysian defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Malaysian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Malaysian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
Scope of the Report :
- The defense budget of Malaysia for the year 2017 is US$3.5 billion, which reflected a drop of 17.6% from the previous year. For the historic period, 2013-2017, the defense budget of the country registered a CAGR of -8.58%. One of the major causes of this falling defense budget over the years is the lower percentage allocation of GDP towards defense sector. Malaysia has also postponed some of its new procurement programs and is increasingly favoring the modernization of its current equipment to cut costs. This is part of attempts by the Malaysian government to bring in economic reforms and stabilize the economy. Malaysia has also released the 11th growth plan, wherein plans for achieving economic growth have been well drafted. It is expected that with the implementation of the plans the country’s GDP will rise.
- During the historic period, the Malaysian MoD allocated an average of 21.1% of the total defense budget to capital expenditure, while an average of 78.9% was reserved for revenue expenditure. Over the forecast period, allocation towards capital expenditure is forecasted to remain at an average of 23.2%. For the next couple of years, allocation towards capital expenditure is expected to reduce slightly due to the postponement of some procurement programs.
- The MoD is expected to invest in multi-role aircraft and Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC).
Access a Copy of this Report @ : www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/459774 .
Points From Table of Content :
- Introduction 8
- Executive Summary 12
- Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 14
- Defense Procurement Market Dynamics 57
- Industry Dynamics 62
- Market Entry Strategy 65
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights 72
- Business Environment and Country Risk 100
- Appendix 116
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: