This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research in the CBRN Defence Market.
The Global CBRN Defence Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% in the forecast period 2015-2020.
Ask for Sample Pages @ www.orbisresearch.biz/contacts/request-sample/464971
Chemical and biological compounds are replacing bullets and missiles as they are capable of dealing aerial damage with single hit. These compounds are able to spread quickly through air, water, land, food and physical contact.
Thus containment and prevention of contact with CBRN agents is the top priority.
CBRN decontamination and treatment after contact is very difficult and has a high mortality rate. The current market trend is towards containment of CBRN agents, decontamination of the affected area and quarantining the affected bodies.
At present CBRND teams are commonly armed with protective clothing, hand held detectors of CBRN agents, contamination level indicators, air filters and containment capsules. The capsules invented in soviet era of 1960s, were reportedly ordered by the Russian Security Services in 2012, currently being manufactured in Russian factory.
The containment capsules has not seen much changes in design since, and is pending an immediate design upgrade.
The United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Argentina, Canada and Hong Kong are few nations with dedicated and active CBRND teams. These nations conduct multiple training sessions and certifications for its defence personals under the CBRND banner.
Hong Kong also has a separate civilian come law enforcement team working as CBRND in active service and undergoes regular certification and operational training annually. All of the Canadian armed forces are mandatorily trained and certified with CBRND mitigation techniques every three years.
The CBRN threat is real but international laws have prevented CBRN from being used yet. The biggest market growth for CBRND is in providing protective equipment, warning and detection systems.
Globally government is expecting an impending terrorist attack with CBRN agents and hence are preparing for the worst, hence CBRND market is expected to see a large demand in the forecast period.
The war preparation against terrorism will be the major driver for CBRND in the global front, with major focus and increase in budget in the regions surrounding Africa, Middle East, Asia- pacific, and Europe. The use of unconfirmed chemical WMDs in the Iran-Iraq conflict will need a huge supply of CBRND products and manpower over the 2015-2020 period for neutralisation of after-effects.
The Israel’s annexure of Palestine saw the usage of chemical agents against civilians in 2009. This has led the government to form CBRND teams in both armed forces and civilian law enforcement in the region.
Geographically, the North American region is expected to see a continuous growth in demand for CBRND supplies, with United States and Canada in lead. Europe too will see a growth in the CBRND market due to rising threat of terrorists compounded by the spillage of industrial pollutants due to accidents.
Asia Pacific region is expected to see a demand increase of CBRND detection and containment products. The eastern Asia is also expected to drive the demand for CBRND protective suits, contamination meters, CBRN Detection vehicles and containment capsules.
Argon Electronics, Blucher Gmbh, Bruker, Chemring, Smiths Detection and FLIR Systems Inc. are few of the key players in this field.
The Market is segmented by Purpose (Detection, Protection, Decontamination, and Simulation & Training), Application (Military and Civil law enforcement) and Geography - Market forecast and Analysis (2017-2023)
Make an Enquiry @ www.orbisresearch.biz/contacts/enq…ore-buying/464971
Who should read this report ?
- CBRN Defence OEMs
- Anyone within the Defence value chain
- CEO’s, COO’s, Strategic Growth and Business Development Managers
- Government Policy makers
- Research Institutes and Organizations
- Market Research and Consulting firms
Companies Mentioned in this report are :
- Argon Electronics
- Avon Rubber Plc
- BioFire Defense LLC
- Bioquell Plc
- Blücher Gmbh
- Bruker Corporation
- Chemring Group Plc
- CNIM Group
- Environics OY
- FLIR Systems Inc
- Kärcher Futuretech Gmbh
- NBC Sys
- OWR GmbH
- Paul Boyé Technologies SA
- Proengin SA
- Smiths Group PLC
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Tyco International Plc
What the report offers :
- Market analysis of Global CBRN Defence Market with specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers, opportunities and restraints
- Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook and factors impacting vendors short term and long term strategies
- Global CBRN Defence Market, forecasts from 2015-2020
- Global CBRN Defence Market segmentation by Type, forecasts from 2015-2020
- Global CBRN Defence Market segmentation by Application, forecasts from 2015-2020
- Global CBRN Defence Market by Geography, forecasts from 2015-2020
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global CBRN Defence Market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...