This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market.
"In a world of uncertain requirements, militaries globally are forced to adapt their supply chains and the life cycle management of their assets. Military Infrastructure and Logistics Services are an essential element for functioning of the armed forces.
Timely delivery and supply of essential materials such as ration, equipment, arms and ammunition to the military bases for their sustained operation are very vital for functioning.Effective infrastructure and logistics services act as pillars of the military around the globe. The global defense industry is investing significantly into research and development, to support the defense organizations for timely delivery of essential materials.
This has also enhanced the degree of responsiveness and better visibility of in-transit items in the military logistic.
The Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market is estimated to value $39.05 billion in 2015 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.47% during the forecast period to reach $42 billion by 2020.
Download PDF Sample of Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market@ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/465028
North America and Asia Pacific are emerging as top military infrastructure and logistics market with a cumulative market share of more than 40%. Emerging nations such as Brazil, India, and China are placing military infrastructure and logistics on top of their priority list.Cross border terrorism and security threats among different nations have increased the requirement of better military infrastructure and logistics services.
Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market can be categorized into facilities management, infrastructure construction and central logistics.
Technological innovation, modernization of military infrastructure and logistics, security threats, increasing support to military personnel are the major drivers of the Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market.
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…trends-2018-2023
Reduced allocation of budget towards infrastructure and logistics, on account of shrinking defense budgets owing to slow economic activity, reducing logistic cost without affecting the services, complex regulations, managing multiple supply chain and replacement of outdated logistic system are some of the major challenges for the Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market, with region specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you access this report?
- For getting a comprehensive overview of the Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market.
- To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
- To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is booming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
Access this Report@ www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/465028
- DSG SYSTEMS AS
- HITACHI LTD.
- HONEYWELL AIRPORT SYSTEMS GMBH
- L3 COMMUNICATIONS, SECURITY AND DETECTION SYSTEMS
- MATRIX SYSTEMS
- QINETIQ LTD.
- RAPISCAN SYSTEMS
- RAYTHEON CORP.
- RESTRATA SECURITY
- ROCKWELL AUTOMATION
- SAGO SYSTEMS
- TYCO SECURITY PRODUCTS
Table of Content:
1.1 Definition of the Market
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Key Findings Of The Study
3.1 Market Overview
3.1.1 Market Segmentation
- Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market
4.2.1 Technological innovation
4.2.2 Modernization of military infrastructure and logistics
4.2.3 Increasing security threats
4.2.4 Increasing support to military personnel
4.3.1 Lack of logistics department in few countries
4.3.2 Budget allocation towards infrastructure and logistics with shrinking defense budget
4.3.3 Restrictions and Government regulation
4.3.4 High replacement cost of outdated logistic system
4.4.1 Introduction of Modern Logistic Systems
4.4.2 Increasing Demand in Emerging Countries
4.4.3 Emergence of the network-centric warfare -based communication infrastructure
4.4.4 Replacement of outdated logistic system
4.4.5 Shift from a supply based system to a distribution based system
4.5 Industry AttractivenessPorters 5 Force Analysis
4.5.1 Degree of Competition
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.4 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.5 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.6 Defense Budget Spending Review
- Market Analysis & Forecast
5.1 Global MarketSegmented By Solution
5.1.1 Facilities Management
5.1.2 Infrastructure Construction
5.1.3 Central Logistics
5.2 Global MarketSegmented By Region
5.2.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
5.2.2 Europe & Middle East
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Korea
5.2.4 Rest of the World
5.3 Competitive Landscape
5.3.1 Orders BaggedBy Company
- Investment Analysis
6.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
6.2 Role of Business Accelerators
6.3 Investment Outlook
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...