Global Anti-Drone Market, By Technology (Laser System, Traditional Kinetic System, Electronics System) By Defense Type (Detection & Disruption, Detection) By End-user (Military & Defense, Commercial, Government, Others) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
- Advertising -
The Global Anti-Drone Market accounted to USD 218.5 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 20.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Request for Sample @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…anti-drone-market
Global Anti-Drone Market Definition:
Anti-Drone is a scalable system, which provides the maximum protection of areas and facilities of various sizes, forms and functions.
Major market drivers and restraints:
- Rise in the adoption of drones for commercial as well as recreational purpose
- Increased Terrorism Activities
- High R&D expenditure
- Public safety concern
The global anti-drone market is segmented on the basis of technology, defense type, end-user and geography.
- Advertising -
On the basis of technology the anti-drone market is segmented into Laser System, Traditional Kinetic System, and Electronics System.
Based on defense type the anti-drone market is segmented into Detection & Disruption, Detection.
On the basis of end-user the anti-drone market is segmented into Military & Defense, Commercial, Government, Others.
Based on Geography the market is segmented into five geographical regions:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Request for TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?…anti-drone-market
Anti-Drone Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The report includes market shares of flow cytometry market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Some of the major players operating in anti-drone market are Thales Group, Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corp., Saab AB, Dedrone Inc., Raytheon Co., Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Security and Counterintelligence Group LLC, Droneshield Ltd., Theiss Uav Solutions, LLC among others.
Global Anti-Drone Market – Research Methodology:
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: