Australian Govt's Capital expenditure on defense to rise at a 7.0% CAGR to reach US $11.3 bi by 2021 on account of armed forces modernization program.
Australia registered the second-lowest conflict score in the Asia-Pacific region and fared better than its regional peers on parameters such as societal safety and security. The countrys low conflict score can be attributed to the involvement of troops in global peacekeeping operations relatively weak involvement in the war on terror.
The aircraft, C4ISR electronics and IT, naval ships, homeland security, and helicopter categories are considered the industries key drivers.
Request Free Sample Report- www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.…amp;repid=1350005
MarketLines premium reports provide a comprehensive overview of each market within a country's defense industry; benchmark key performance indicators against regional and global peers; review industry trends and drivers; evaluate the competitive landscape and innovation potential of singular markets; and conduct data-driven SWOT analysis to ascertain a structured assessment of the performance of each territory represented.
Growing capital expenditure to partially offset a decline in total expenditure:
Capital expenditure rose at a CAGR of 14.4%, from US$4.8 billion in 2012 to US$8.2 billion in 2016 and will post a forecast-period CAGR of 7.0% to reach US$11.3 billion in 2021 due to Australias planned armed force modernization program and procurement plans.
Total expenditure decreased at a CAGR of -0.4%, falling from US$25.2 billion in 2012 to US$24.8 billion in 2016. However, due to government modernization efforts and the involvement of Australias armed forces in international peacekeeping operations, defense expenditure will post a forecast-period CAGR of 5.7% to reach US$33.1 billion in 2021.
Aircraft category to drive capital expenditure:
The aircraft category drove Australias capital expenditure and valued US$5.7 billion in 2016. It will post a forecast-period CAGR of 0.5% due to the Royal Australian Air Forces plans to procure 24 F/A-18F Super Hornets, six E-7A Wedgetail Airborne Early Warning and Control aircraft, 72 F-35A Lightening II joint strike fighters, 10 CH-47F Chinook helicopters, 10 C-27J Spartans, 12 upgraded C-130J Hercules and P-8A Poseidon maritime surveillance aircraft.
Australia naval ships expenditure to grow:
Australias capital expenditure on naval ships stood at US$2.6 billion in 2016 and will post a forecast-period CAGR of 6.6% to reach US$3.8 billion in 2021 due to the Department of Defences procurement of corvettes and Hobart class destroyers and submarines.
Browse Full Report with TOC- www.marketresearchhub.com/report/a…lysis-report.html
- Industry Snapshot and Industry View - Key Defense and Security Industry Statistics including total expenditure, revenue expenditure, and capital expenditure are analysed to reveal the key issues and trends driving market performance in the Australia Defense and Security market.
- Industry SWOT Analysis - Discover the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats impacting market performance and investment in the Australia Defense and Security market.
- Industry Benchmarking - Benchmark how the Australia Defense and Security market is performing compared to regional and global markets in terms of total expenditure, revenue expenditure, and capital expenditure to gauge potential for growth or market entry.
- Competitive Landscape - Analyze and compare the performance of the leading players in the Australian Defense and Security market by business segment on metrics such as arms sales, along with detailed overview and product offerings of the leading Defense and Security players in Australia.
Reasons to access
- How is the market performing in terms of: total expenditure, revenue expenditure, and capital expenditure?
- How risky is it to invest in the Australia Defense and Security industry compared to other Asia Pacific countries?
- What is driving the performance of key industry segments such as Naval ships, Military vehicles, Ordnance and guns, and others?
- Who are the leading players in the Australian Defense and Security industry and how does their performance compare?
- What trends are being witnessed within the Australia Defense and Security industry?
- What are the Australia Defense and Security industrys Strengths and Weaknesses and what Opportunities and Threats does it face?
- How have the financial deals landscape changed in 2015 and 2016?
- What are the recent developments and innovations in the Australia Defense and Security industry?
Enquire about this Report- www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.…amp;repid=1350005
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps. MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defin ...