Orbis Research Market brilliance released a new research report of 93 pages on title ‘Future of the Philippines Defense Industry-Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers important players Such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
The Future of the Philippinesn Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Philippinesn defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
- The Philippinesn defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Philippinesn defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Philippinesn defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Philippinesn defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Browse the complete report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…forecasts-to-2022 .
- The defense budget of Philippines for the year 2017 is US$2.9 billion. For the historic period, 2013-2017, the defense budget of the country registered a CAGR of 11.55%.
The defense budget is currently being driven by efforts to modernize the army, threats from terrorist organizations, and tensions in the South China Sea.
- During the historic period, the Philippines MoD allocated an average of 38.5% of the total defense budget to capital expenditure, while an average of 61.5% was reserved for revenue expenditure. Over the forecast period, allocation towards capital expenditure is expected to increase at an average of 40.9%.
- The MoD is expected to invest in multi-role aircraft, diesel electric submarines and infrastructure construction.
Reasons to access
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Philippinesn defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Philippinesn defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Report: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/518752 .
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...