The defense budget of Angola for the year 2017 is US$2.9 billion. For the historic period, 2013-2017, the defense budget of the country registered a CAGR of -16.98%.
- Advertising -
The Future of the Angola Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Angolan defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Browse full Report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…forecasts-to-2022 .
- Advertising -
The defense budget is currently being driven by efforts to modernize the army, threats from terrorist organizations, and tensions in the South China Sea.
- During the historic period, the Angola MoD allocated an average of 9.7% of the total defense budget to capital expenditure, while an average of 90.3% was reserved for revenue expenditure. Over the forecast period, allocation towards capital expenditure is expected to increase at an average of 9.8%.
- The MoD is expected to invest in multi-role aircraft and naval vessels.
KBP Instrument Design Bureau
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Angolan defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Angolan defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Angolan defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
Get Sample copy @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/526227 .
Benefits of having this report
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Angola defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Angola defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
- Introduction 7
1.1. What is this Report About? 7
1.2. Definitions 7
1.3. Summary Methodology 9
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 11
- Executive Summary 12
- Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 13
3.1. Current Market Scenario 14
3.1.1. Primary Threat Perception 14
3.1.2. Military Doctrine & Strategy 15
3.1.3. Military Fleet Size 16
Access Report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/526227 .
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: