As most of the major armies prepare themselves for Information Warfare, which which prioritizes usage of information & communication technology to achieve advantage over the opponent. There is expected to be a major focus on spending on military IT, data and computing.
A major factor driving expenditure in this sector is the transition of modern warfare, from the battleground to networks and cyber space, with militaries across the world spending significantly on the development of their defensive and offensive capabilities in the areas of network-centric warfare and cyber security
Access Report Details at: www.themarketreports.com/report/th…market-2017-2027
The global military IT, data and computing market is estimated to value US$60 billion in 2017, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.01% to value US$73.2 billion by 2027.
- In terms of segments, Networking is expected to account for 32.9% of the military IT, data and computing market, followed by Hardware with 28.3% of the market share, Cyber Security and Security comprise remaining of the market, with share of 21.0% and 17.8% respectively.
Inquire for more details at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/715131
Reason to Access:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military IT, data and computing market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different Military IT segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military IT, data and computing market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the Military IT, Data and Computing market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Military IT, Data and Computing service providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Get this report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/715131
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: