The report “The Global Body Armor and Personal Protection Market 2017-2027” offers detailed analysis of the body armor and personal protection market over the next ten years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes factors influencing the demand for body armor and personal protection.
Global body armor and personal protection market is expected to value US$2.1 Billion in 2017, and will grow at a CAGR of 4.11%, to value US$3.1 Billion by 2027. The cumulative market for global expenditure on military body armor and personal protection will reach US$27.7 Billion over the forecast period.
The demand for body armors and personal protection equipment is expected to be driven by modernization initiatives undertaken by various large defense spenders across the world and internal security threats, such as terrorism and organized crime and police modernization programs. Military body armor and personal protection market is expected to be led by North America with a share of 34.9% over the forecast period, followed by Asia-Pacific with 21.3% and Europe with 18.9%.
The Middle Eastern market for military body armor and personal protection is expected to account for 14.5%, followed by the Latin American and African markets with shares of 5.6% and 4.8%.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/th…market-2017-2027
Reason to Access:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global body armor and personal protection marketover the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different body armor and personal protection segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global body armor and personal protection market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the global body armor and personal protection market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top body armor and personal protective equipment providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/715143
The global body armor and personal protection market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.11% over the forecast period. The market consists of five categories: Soft Armor, Hard Armor, Protective Headgear, Protective Clothing, and Boots.
It is expected to be dominated by the Soft Armor segment, followed by Hard Armor and Protective Headgear. The North American region is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 32.2%, and the Asia-Pacific market is dominated by China, India, and Australia.
Russia and the UK occupies a major market share in the European region.
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/715143
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: