With the global geopolitical situation changing rapidly, most countries are concentrating on modernizing their military infrastructure, including the construction of military bases, barracks, upgrading the logistics channels.
Additionally, emerging economies in the Middle East and South Asian regions are witnessing increasing defense expenditure and are therefore likely to present global military infrastructure & logistics providers with greater opportunities in the coming decade.
Growing territorial conflicts, terrorist attacks and cross border crimes has necessitated construction and maintenance of advanced border infrastructure and military bases, which is expected to boost the spending on military infrastructure & logistics. For example, India has been investing heavily in border infrastructure across its high altitude borders with China and Pakistan, for battle readiness as well as preventing the terrorist infiltrations, which has led to large scale construction of roads, bridges and also railway tracks, and also construction of high tech fencing systems.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/th…market-2017-2027
Reason to Access:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military infrastructure & logistics market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military infrastructure & logistics segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military infrastructure & logistics market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military infrastructure & logistics market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top infrastructure & logistics providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/715120
The global military infrastructure & logistics market is estimated to value US$37.8 billion in 2017, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.21% to value US$51.8 billion by 2027. In terms of segments, Infrastructure Construction is expected to account for 47.1% of the military infrastructure & logistics market, followed by facilities management and central logistics, with share of 31.8% and 21.1% respectively.
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/715120
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: