Rapidly changing global security scenario and the growing importance of unconventional missions and urban warfare have resulted in change of roles for helicopters in the modern warfare strategies.
Unlike their traditional roles, rotorcrafts are being used as part of the comprehensive mission parameters, which calls for integration of advanced and multiple capabilities in rotorcrafts.
As the existing helicopters are unable to fulfill these roles, countries are focusing on either developing or procuring helicopters with multiple mission modes, which is currently driving the demand for military helicopters across the world. Apart from this, growing disputes over maritime borders and offshore natural resources are the primary drivers of the growing demand for maritime helicopters with multi-mission capabilities.
Despite facing financial constraints, major defense spenders are driven by the growing need for the helicopters with advanced capabilities and challenges from internal and external security threats.
Report Source: www.themarketreports.com/report/th…market-2017-2027
Reason to Access:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military rotorcraft market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military rotorcraft segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military rotorcraft market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military rotorcraft market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top rotorcraft providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Report available at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/715119
The global military rotorcraft market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.14% over the forecast period driven by the need to replace aging fleets and enhance capabilities pertaining to disaster relief operations. Governments across the world are increasingly following a procurement pattern that favors the procurement of multi-mission and maritime helicopters.
In today’s volatile economic climate when major defense spending nations are cutting down on their budgets, governments are more likely to acquire helicopters with multiple functionalities such as ground attack, air assault, cargo, surveillance, rescue operations, humanitarian aid, and troop transport. Therefore, the multi-mission and maritime helicopters segment will account for 43.7% of the total global rotorcraft market over the forecast period, followed by attack, transport, and training helicopters.
Got a question; ask us at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/715119
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: