Increasing demand for smart weapons, research and development, and innovation in IT (Hardware and Software) are major factors that are likely to influence smart weapons growth during 2018-2022. The US, China, and Russia are projected to have highest demand for smart weapons during 2018-2022.
- Advertising -
Smart missiles and bombs, smart sensors, and smart munitions will attract the large amount of investment over the next four years. Additionally, companies are currently concentrating research and development activity on missile, optical, and GPS technology due to the increase in network-centric warfare across the globe.
- Advertising -
Smart weapons: Key Trends and Future Outlook 2018-2022 report examines executives’ opinions on key drivers of smart weapons during 2018-2022. The report also presents executives’ opinions on expected changes in investment in smart weapons during the next four years, including key factors and major barriers for developing smart weapons during 2018-2022.
It also highlights key potential markets to invest in and areas for technological advancement in smart weapons over the next four years. Additionally, organizations will have access to information categorized by region and company type wherever applicable.
Browse full Report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…outlook-2018-2022 .
What else does this report offer?
- Smart weapons impact: examines the impact of smart weapons on the defense industry during 2018-2022
- Key trends: identifies key factors, major growth drivers, and challenges that are likely to affect the smart weapons industry over the next four years
- Change in demand for smart weapons: determines projected change in demand for smart weapons over the next four years, amidst expected defense budget cuts
- Impact on suppliers’ revenue: tracks the expected change in revenue generated by suppliers due to the defense budget allocation to smart weapons during 2018-2022
- Investment trends: determines the recent investment trends in smart weapons industries during 2018-2022
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics: determines the impact of AI and Robotics in smart weapons industry over the next four years
- Globally, 85% of executives anticipate high or very high impact of smart weapons on defense industry over the next four years
- In total, 68% of executives highlight that that research and development is the key factor that would influence the growth of the smart weapons market during 2018-2022
- Globally, 38% of executives indicate 10% to 25% increase in the demand for smart weapons over the next four years
- 58% executive from large-sized companies project the highest demand for smart weapons in China over the next four years
- Three-quarters of executives from large-sized companies anticipate smart sensors to attract more investment over the next four years
- Globally, 74% of executive indicate smart missile and bombs will attract the largest amount of investment over the next four years
Get Sample copy @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/518751 .
Reasons to access
- Helps to manage costs by providing information about the challenges faced in developing smart weapons during 2018-2022
- Assists organizations to actively plan for investments in smart weapons technologies
- Helps organizations to allocate funds for research and development activities carried out on smart weapons
- Provides information about changes in demand for new smart weapon technologies during 2018-2022
General Dynamics Corporation
The Boeing Company
ZALA AERO Group
Mazagon Dock Limited
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Orbital ATK, Inc.,
Methodology and sample size
Smart Weapons: Impact on defense industry
Global impact of smart weapons on defense industry
Key factors likely to influence smart weapon market in 2018-2022
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...