The Future of the German Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Advertising -
This report offers detailed analysis of the German defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Get Sample PDF Copy of this Report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/1005347 .
- Advertising -
Heckler & Koch GmbH (HK)
MAN Truck & Bus AG
ESG Elektroniksystem-und Logistik (ESG)
ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The German defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the German defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the German defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the German defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- Germany, a major economic power in Europe, has outlined plans to increase its defense expenditure over the forecast period in an attempt to strengthen the combat readiness of the country’s armed forces. The German Ministry of Defence (MoD) has been accused of operating a less efficient military base with an arsenal of outdated equipment.
German defense expenditure is projected to increase at a CAGR of 5.0% over 2018-2022, compared to a CAGR of 2.8% over 2013-2017.
- Capital expenditure’s share of Germany’s total defense budget increased from 26.0% in 2013 to 30.7% in 2017. Over the forecast period, capital expenditure’s average share is expected to be 31.2%, while the remaining 68.8% will be directed towards revenue expenditure.
- The MoD is expected to invest in Military-IT Networking, Frigates, Transport Aircraft and Multi-role Aircraft among others.
Browse full Report with TOC @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/fu…forecasts-to-2022 .
Reasons to access
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the German defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the German defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: