This report offers detailed analysis of the Romanian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The Future of the Romania Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Access Report Details at: www.themarketreports.com/report/fu…orecasts-to-2023
- The Romanian defense budget is valued at US$4.8 billion in 2018 and registered a CAGR of 23.57% during the historic period. The ongoing modernization of the country’s armed forces to meet NATO standards, along with its participation in international peacekeeping missions, drove Romania’s defense expenditure during the historic period.
- With this trend expected to continue over the forecast period, the country’s defense expenditure is anticipated to cumulatively value US$31.3 billion during 2019-2023. The defense budget as a percentage of GDP is expected to increase slightly, from an average of 1.5% during the historic period to 2.2% during 2019-2023.
- The Romanian Ministry of Defence (MoD) allocated an average of 32.6% to capital expenditure during 2014-2018, and this is expected to increase over the forecast period to reach 41.7%. Currently, due to the austerity measures, the government is focusing on the acquisition of high-quality second-hand equipment to save costs.
- Its military modernization programs include the procurement of 12 second hand ex-Portuguese F-16 fighters, Piranha V armored vehicles, air defense radars, and surface to air missile systems, among others. Furthermore, under the soldier modernization program, “Warrior 2020”, the army plans to procure communications, automatic mortars, C4I subsystems, lightweight superior ballistic protection, and smart munitions systems to create a mobile force.
Inquire for more details at: www.themarketreports.com/report/as…ur-query/1022453
Reason to Access:
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Romanian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Romanian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Get this report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1022453
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: