C4ISR is a military terminology, it is by the C2 (Command, Control) evolved, usually translated as command automation system.
- Advertising -
The market research report, Global C4ISR Market 2018-2023, has been prepared based on a deep market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years.
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this Global market.
- Advertising -
- Advertising -
It is abbreviated of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence Surveillance, Reconnaissance. C4ISR system to provide military information command and management system, improve command efficiency.
Now C4ISR has become the nerve center of modern army.Kosovo war is the first large-scale military use of C4ISR system by US.
Sample Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…le?rname=1384689
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the C4ISR in global market, especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, types and applications.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- L-3 Communications Holdings
- Elbit Systems
- BAE Systems
- Thales Group
- Harris Corporation
- DRS Technologies
Access Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…nt?rname=1384689
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Command & Control
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Land Based System
- Naval Systems
- Air Force System
- Space System
Access Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…se?rname=1384689
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global C4ISR market.
- Chapter 1, to describe C4ISR Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of C4ISR, with sales, revenue, and price of C4ISR, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of C4ISR, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, C4ISR market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe C4ISR sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.