This report provides natural gas production, consumption and exports from 2000 to 2020.
Indonesia Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2021: Market Forecasts for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Oil Storage, Pipelines and Gas Processing is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is a comprehensive report on midstream oil and gas industry in Indonesia.
The report provides oil production, consumption, exports and imports from 2000 to 2020. It also provides historic oil and gas reserves for the period 2000 to 2015.
- Historic and forecast of oil data related to production, consumption, imports and exports for the period 2000-2020, and reserves for the period 2000-2015
- Historic and forecast of natural gas data related to production, consumption and exports for the period 2000-2020, and reserves for the period 2000-2015
- Updated information related to all active and planned LNG terminals, oil storage terminals, major trunk pipelines and gas processing plants in the country, including operator and equity details
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and initial public offerings in the country’s midstream oil and gas industry, where available
- Latest developments, financial deals and awarded contracts related to midstream oil and gas industry in the country
Reasons to access
- Gain a strong understanding of the country’s energy sector and midstream oil and gas industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of production, reserves and capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s major LNG terminals, oil storage terminals, major trunk pipelines and gas processing plants in the country
- Analyze the latest developments, financial deals and awarded contracts related to the country’s midstream oil and gas industry
- Understand the country’s financial deals landscape by analyzing how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!