A total increase of 2.3% is expected in the global upstream oil and gas production over the 2017 to 2021 period. The average capex spending is expected to decrease by 3.4% when compared with the March 2017 report.
- Advertising -
Also the number of planned projects has increased by 20 when compared with the March report. The number of planned projects expected to come online in the 2017-2025 period would be the highest in South America and Africa among regions, followed by North America.
- Advertising -
Check the discount @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/323933 .
- Global oil and gas production outlook by region for the period 2017 to 2021
- Key economic metrics for the global upstream industry by major regions and companies
- Global liquids and natural gas production outlook by region for the period 2017 to 2021
- Global capex spending outlook on planned projects by key regions and companies
Reasons to access
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong outlook of planned oil and gas production
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the global production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor’s capex and key economic metrics
If any Enquiry of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enq…ore-buying/323933 .
List of Tables
Table 1: Total Annual Capex Forecast (US$ mil) 5
Table 2: Annual Capex Forecast for Planned Projects (US$ mil) 6
Table 3: Global Economic Metrics 6
Table 4: Liquids Production Forecast by Region (bd)* 8
Table 5: Natural Gas Production Forecast by Region (mmcfd)* 9
Table 6: Capex for Planned Projects (US$ mil) 10
Table 7: Capex of Top 10 Companies for Planned Projects (US$ mil) 11
Table 8: Key Global Economic Metrics by Company (est.) 12
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Production Forecast (mmboe) 4
Figure 2: Average Development Costs of Planned Projects 4
Figure 3: Total Annual Capex Forecast (US$ mil) 4
Figure 4: Remaining Break-even Price 4
Figure 5: Annual Capex Forecast for Planned Projects (US$ mil) 5
Figure 6: Liquids Production Forecast (bd)* 8
Figure 7: Natural Gas Production Forecast (mmcfd)* 9
Figure 8: Capex for Planned Projects (US$ mil) 10
Figure 9: Capex of Top 10 Companies for Planned Projects (US$ mil) 11
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…roduction-outlook .
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: