Learn details of the Focus on Key Developments and Company Profiling - Forecast 2022
- Advertising -
Global Coal Market is valued at $10.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% to reach $22.0 billion by 2022. Coal is expected to remain as the most affordable source for the generation of power in many countries for decades.
The factors such as rising electricity demand from emerging regions and rapid industrialization are propelling the market growth. However, growing concern on environmental issues and huge transportation costs are restraining the coal market.
- Advertising -
In 2015, Asia Pacific dominated the coal market and accounted for more than 50% of global share and is also expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period. China and India are projected to be the fastest growing markets in this region.
U.S., China, India, Australia and South Africa are the top five coal producing countries across the globe.
Some of the top players in global coal market include Altona Energy Plc, Anglo Pacific Group plc, Arch Coal, BHP Billiton Ltd., Blackham Resources Limited, China Coal, China Shenhua Energy, Coal India Ltd., Melior Resources Inc., Pacific Coal Resources Ltd., Peabody Energy, Rio Tinto, RWE Power, Shanxi Coal, Shenhua Group and SouthGobi Resources Limited.
Browse the full report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/coal-global-market-outlook-2016-2022 .
End Use Industries Covered:
Iron and steel production
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
Report: www.orbisresearch.com/contact/184781 .
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: