Brazil Atlanta Project Panorama - 2017
- Agency -.
Brazil Atlanta Project Panorama, latest release, presents a comprehensive overview of the asset. This upstream report includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information on the asset, provides a full economic assessment and reflects several parameters including (but not limited to) geological profile, asset development and specific challenges.
Based on this analysis, future outlook for the asset is presented with possible trends and related scenarios identifying upside/downside potential.
- Agency -.
- Expansion in current markets and new product development are major priorities for Brazil Oil and Gas organizations during the next six months (Jun 2017-Nov 2017)
- The US and Germany are highlighted as prominent growth offering developed markets in H1 2017
- China and India are highlighted as prominent growth offering developing markets in H1 2017
- Survey respondents expect an increase in procurement activities on IT services and raw material purchases in the coming six months
- Overall, 18% of industry executives state limited deployment of e-procurement within their organizations
Key points to access
- Brazil Oil and Gas companies can realign business strategies by knowing the business priorities indicated in the report.
- Organizations can develop or adjust business expansion plans by knowing the significant growth offering emerging and developed markets highlighted in the report.
- Helps Brazil Oil and Gas organizations to adjust their procurement budget by providing information about procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for Jun 2017-Nov 2017
- Organizations can implement effective price management by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for H1 2017.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Project Panorama
- Project Update
- Asset Summary
- Development Overview
- Reserves and Production
- Economic Analysis
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: