North America leads globally with the highest planned liquefaction capacity additions and capex on the new build projects over the next four years.
Pune, India, 28th August 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “H2 2017 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Liquefaction Terminals - Floating Terminals in Congo Republic and PNG Announced Amidst”.
The global LNG liquefaction industry is expected to increase by 94% during the outlook period 2017-2021.
North America alone is expected to contribute 77% of the total global capacity growth and 67% of proposed capex on new build terminals. In North America, the US is expected to add 173 mtpa of liquefaction capacity, while Canada 115 mtpa of capacity.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…-lng-liquefaction
- Historical LNG liquefaction capacities data from 2011 to 2016, outlook up to 2021
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure on new build LNG liquefaction projects for the period 2017 to 2021
- Planned LNG liquefaction capacity additions and capital expenditure by key countries and companies globally
- Planned capital expenditure spending on new build LNG liquefaction projects by region, key countries and companies
- Details of the planned, announced, and stalled LNG liquefaction projects globally up to 2021
Reasons to access
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global LNG industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecasts of LNG liquefaction projects data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Keep abreast of key new build LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned LNG liquefaction projects and capacities.
Table of Content: Key Points
- Table of Contents 1
1.1 List of Tables 2
1.2 List of Figures 3
- Global LNG Liquefaction Outlook 5
2.1. Key Highlights 5
2.2. Liquefaction Project Announcements 6
2.3. Stalled Liquefaction Project 6
2.4. Liquefaction Projects Cancellations 6
2.5. Global Liquefaction Capacity and Capex Outlook 8
2.6. LNG Liquefaction Capacity and Capex Outlook in Africa 14
2.7. LNG Liquefaction Capacity and Capex Outlook in Asia 16
2.8. LNG Liquefaction Capacity and Capex Outlook in Caribbean* 18
2.9. LNG Liquefaction Capacity and Capex Outlook in Europe 19
2.10. LNG Liquefaction Capacity and Capex Outlook in Former Soviet Union 21
2.11. LNG Liquefaction Capacity and Capex Outlook in Middle East 23
2.12. LNG Liquefaction Capacity and Capex Outlook in North America 25
2.13. LNG Liquefaction Capacity and Capex Outlook in Oceania 27
2.14. LNG Liquefaction Capacity and Capex Outlook in South America* 29
2.15. Global Liquefaction Capacity Additions through New and Existing Terminals by Region 30
2.16. Global Planned and Announced (New Build) Liquefaction Terminals 31
2.17. Global Stalled (New Build) Liquefaction Terminals 35
- Appendix 36
3.1. Abbreviations 36
3.2. Methodology 36
3.2.1. Coverage 36
3.2.2. Secondary Research 36
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/193…-lng-liquefaction
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!