Among companies, Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. has the highest capex, followed by Royal Dutch Shell plc, and Eni S.p.A.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Q2 2017 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in Global Offshore Industry”.
A total of more than 330 key planned offshore crude and natural gas projects are expected to start operations globally during 2017 to 2025, across 49 countries. They are expected to contribute around 8,000 mbd to global crude production and 56 bcfd to global gas production in 2025.
About US$785 billion is expected to be spent between 2017 and 2025 to bring the planned and announced projects online.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…-key-planned-and
- Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in the global offshore industry during 2017 to 2025
- Planned projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the industry
- Details of key planned crude and natural gas projects in the global offshore industry
- Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the industry
Key points to access
- Understand oil and gas production outlook from key planned fields in the global offshore industry
- Keep abreast of key planned production projects in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong global offshore oil and gas production forecast
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on global offshore production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor’s planned offshore oil and gas production projects
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Offshore Upstream Projects
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: